An Introduction to Ending Spiritual By Passing to Mend Body, Mind and Spirit Zoom Workshop
February 25 @ 6:00 pm - 7:15 pm MST| $25
According to Dr. Robert Augustus, author of Spiritual Bypassing: When Spirit Disconnects Us From What Really Matters, spiritual bypassing is the use of spiritual beliefs and theory to avoid dealing with unresolved, painful or psychological wounds and unmet needs. Our bodies then bear the burden of this aversion and our consciousness suffers as well.
- befriend and feel better in your body
- learn to listen to what your body is trying to tell you
- discover tools for emotional authenticity
- release trapped energy from the past that impacts the health of your present
- optimize your health, feel better, find more freedom and age gracefully
- an eye opening Power Point Presentation
- Q & A
- mindful movement
- gentle modified yoga for all ages, abilities and limitations, as well as
- specific therapeutic exercises to create more space, ease, freedom and flexibility in your body.
Class size limited.