Healing with Yoga and Yoga-Infused Chiropractic in Durango
Customized, chiropractic care combined with at-home therapeutic yoga exercises not only improves overall health and well-being but also addresses pain and accelerates injury recovery. These two healing modalities foster proper spinal and joint alignment, greater flexibility, better posture, core strength, energy and stamina. At Durango’s Hope Chiropractic & Yoga, our practitioners safely tailor services to fit all ages, body types and health conditions.
Empowering Self-Care with Holistic Therapeutics
Our philosophy at Hope Chiropractic & Yoga is based on empowering you, the patient, with proactive solutions to supplement chiropractic adjustments. We offer guidance on at-home exercises and self-care programs designed to address neck and shoulder pain, hip and back pain, leg and knee pain, foot pain, headaches, insomnia, vertigo as well as PTSD and trauma related chronic pain.
Private Durango Yoga Sessions
Whether you are a nervous beginner or an experienced yogi, our private yoga sessions are customized to your specific health care needs. By deepening your yoga practice, you not only build strength and flexibility but condition your body to prevent future injuries through the ancient, trusted methods of Hatha yoga.
How Dr. Keneen Recovered From Injury
A Personal Account
When I tore my hip labrum in a car accident, rendered unable to walk, hike, dance or practice yoga, two medical doctors recommended surgery. I opted instead to create a home-based, self-care program comprised of yoga classes, specialized chiropractic and holistic therapies. Dedication to these sustainable solutions enabled me to get back to my activities and heal without surgery. Naturally, my passion for the process inspired me to help others reclaim their health.
Yoga therapies & yoga-infused chiropractic healing modalities include:
- Gentle chiropractic
- Posture and body biomechanics correction
- Psoas muscle release techniques
- Muscle memory release, recovery and restoration techniques
- Lower back pain, hip and sciatic pain and numbness rehabilitation programs
- Headaches, neck and shoulder pain and numbness rehabilitation programs
- Customized, at-home therapeutic exercises to stabilize feet, knees and pelvis
- Neuro-emotional stress release techniques
- Mindful movement and breathing exercises
- Safely-aligned stretch and flexibility techniques for all ages and body types
- Ergonomics (how to sit, work, stand and exercise pain-free)
- Insomnia and sleep enhancement technique
- Stress reduction and mood improvement for PTSD and Trauma Recovery
Hope Yoga Studio at Smiley Studio 10
- Yoga classes at Hope Yoga Studio in Smiley Studio 10
- Yoga retreats at Hope Yoga Studio in Smiley Studio 10
- Private yoga sessions at Hope Yoga Studio in Smiley Studio 10
- Yoga therapy at Hope Yoga Studio in Smiley Studio 10
- Yoga poses tailored to meet your specific health care needs
Click here and get started today by setting up a free initial consult.