At Durango’s Hope Chiropractic & Yoga, our heart-oriented, non-forceful approach matches your personal health care needs. We custom-design treatments to help solve your back and hip pains, headaches, insomnia, vertigo, herniated discs, pinched nerves, injuries, poor posture and more. You’ll leave empowered with do-it-yourself, at-home exercises for lower back pain as well as yoga techniques and posture rehabilitation to address your poor posture, neck issues, headaches, vertigo and other injuries. Get out of pain faster and stay out of pain longer with Durango’s go-to for sustainable physical and emotional recovery solutions.
Durango’s Hopeful Chiropractic & Yoga Approach
Holistic chiropractic and yoga solutions work to not only heal your mind and body but prevent future injury and ailments. At Durango’s Hope Chiropractic & Yoga, we address those unresolved physical, emotional and even spiritual challenges that can cause chronic pain, stress, depression, insomnia, anxiety, digestive issues, stiffness, fatigue and compromised well-being. These stresses stem often from past injury, trauma, grief and/or other personal situations that lock the body in a “fight, flight or freeze” response.
Our comprehensive treatments address and alleviate unhealthy pain patterns, replacing them with optimally-functioning spinal, muscular and nervous systems that allow for freedom from neck and shoulder pain, hip and back pain, leg and knee pain, foot pain, insomnia, sciatica and other trauma or PTSD related issues.
Treatments with Durango’s Hope Chiropractic & Yoga are ideal for addressing:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Upper Back Pain
- Hip pain
- Leg pain
- Insomnia/Sleep Loss
- Herniated Disc
- Foot Pain
- Ankle Pain
- Muscle Pain/Spasm
- Pinched Nerve
- Bulging Disc
- Posture/ Poor Posture
- Neck and Shoulder Pain
- PTSD and Trauma Recovery
Our services include the following:
- Gentle, hands-on chiropractic solutions that are guided by kinesiology – a muscle testing wisdom that eliminates guesswork and accelerates healing
- Leading edge, gentle chiropractic methods that relieve pain and are based on published, clinical research that supports subluxation care and human potential – these methods include, but are not limited to, Torque Release Technique and Network Spinal Analysis
- Auriculotherapy, or needle-less acupuncture, using micro-current stimulation on the auricule of the ear to reduce chronic pain and muscle spasm and restore balanced brain chemistry and endorphins
- Postural correction addressing and correcting body bio-mechanics that can be done at home for more immediate relief
- Gentle, therapeutic yoga and innovative rehabilitative exercises to reduce pain and stress, improve flexibility and strength and restore healthy physical, mental and emotional function
- Myofascial and muscle release techniques to help the chiropractic adjustments hold longer
- Neuro-emotional stress release techniques for accelerated trauma recovery and optimal emotional ease
- Lifestyle adjustments such as diet, nutrition and “do-it-yourself” tips for reducing pain, inflammation and stress
Click here and get started today by setting up a free initial consult.