- Sort by Default Order
- This is a virtual workshop using Zoom.Do you ever feel betrayed by your body? You eat well, meditate regularly, exercise wisely, invest in regular bodywork or yoga, and yet you still experience pain, stiffness and various health issues. You are in good company.According to Dr. Robert Augustus, author of Spiritual Bypassing: When Spirit Disconnects Us From What Really Matters, spiritual bypassing is the use of spiritual beliefs and theory to avoid dealing with unresolved, painful or psychological wounds and unmet needs. Our bodies then bear the burden of this aversion and our consciousness suffers as well.Thursday Feb 25th6:00-7:15 MST
- Did you know that your posture today is a reflection of how life has shaped you in the past? Most people give only a nod and a little lip service to appreciating good posture, and rarely realize that the underlying problem is more of a shape from the past than just poor body biomechanics. The shape of a duck, a dodge, a brace, a collapse, an armor etc that impacts the health and well-being and awakening of your present ( presence). These shapes contribute to an array of physical, and emotional pain and health problems, that are often overlooked by the traditional healing or medical paradigms. And these shapes compromise your ability to embody more of your spiritual depths.Thursday, March 116:00-7:15 MSTThis is a virtual workshop using Zoom.
- Do you over ride, by- pass, "busy though" or ignore your pain or health challenges? Do you rely on affirmations and fabricated positivity without inquiring more deeply into the roots of an issue? If so, this learned cultural behavior may be one reason the painful challenges become more embedded and chronic over time. We don’t always know how to listen and dialogue with them. Sometimes, understandably, we become frustrated and exhausted dealing with them as well. The International Diamond Heart School, orof which I have been a part of for 30 years, offer tools for learning how to dialogue with and inquire into whatever is going on present time, whether it is a body-mind or spirit issue. Personally I used these tools to avoid the hip surgery that two doctors suggested I needed.Thursday March 25th6:00-7:15 MSTThis is a virtual workshop using Zoom.
- This is a virtual workshop using Zoom.
For Non-YogisThis FREE 45 minute meditative movement class is ideal for those who consider themselves too old, tired, stiff or limited for yoga.Sunday March 14th9:00-10:00 AM MST
- This is a virtual workshop using Zoom.
Your Introduction to Freedom from your Fight, Flight, Freeze Stress Response
“Unresolved trauma is responsible for the majority of the illnesses of modern mankind.” “I have come to the conclusion that human beings are born with the innate capacity to triumph over trauma. I believe not only that trauma is curable, but the healing process can be a catalyst for profound awakening-a portal opening to emotional and genuine spiritual transformation.” - Dr. Peter Levine-noted trauma specialist and authorThursday April 22nd6:00-7:15 PM MST
- This is an in person or virtual consultation using Zoom.
- Gentle chiropractic
- Posture and movement correction
- Psoas muscle release techniques
- Muscle release techniques
- Lower back pain, hip and sciatic pain and numbness rehabilitation programs
- Headaches, neck and shoulder pain and numbness rehabilitation programs
- Customized, at-home therapeutic exercises to stabilize feet, knees and pelvis
- Neuro-emotional stress release techniques Mindful movement and breathing exercises
- Safely-aligned stretch and flexibility techniques for all ages and body types
- Ergonomics (how to sit, work, stand and exercise pain-free)
- Insomnia and sleep enhancement technique
- Stress reduction and mood improvement for PTSD and Trauma Recovery
- Do you have chronic back, hip or groin pain? Are your stress levels high? Do your visits to the PT or Chiropractor not offer sustainable solutions? When our postural core is disrupted by poor habits, such as too much sitting, or poor posture second to stress or trauma, the psoas muscles will strain under this imbalance. This results in a host of ailments including back, hip, groin and knee pain, as well as organ dysfunction including, but not limited to kidney and adrenal exhaustion. Emotionally we lose our equilibrium and spiritually we feel disconnected from our core.This is a virtual workshop using Zoom.Thursday April 8th6:00-7:15 PM MST
- Too stiff or too old for yoga but want to be pro active and feel better? Poor posture often results in back, neck, hip, knee and shoulder pain. It contributes to stress, fatigue, sleep loss as well as depression and anxiety. This is an in person or virtual consultation using Zoom.
- Whether you are a nervous beginner or an experienced yogi, our private yoga sessions are customized to your specific health care needs and modified for all ages, body types and abilities. By deepening your yoga practice, you not only build strength and flexibility but condition your body to prevent future injuries through the ancient, trusted methods of Anusara Style Hatha yoga. This is an in person or virtual consultation using Zoom.