Healing with Yoga and Yoga Infused Chiropractic
Yoga therapy along with chiropractic care is a powerful combination not only for improving overall health and well-being, but also for pain and injury recovery. Infusing these two healing modalities fosters proper spinal and joint alignment, greater flexibility, core strength, energy and stamina. Your brain, spine, muscles and nervous system benefit from correct body biomechanics and posture. When melding our gentle chiropractic services with low impact yoga and at-home exercises that are safely tailored to all ages, body types and health conditions, your healing is accelerated, optimized and more sustainable. You’ll also save time and money on doctor bills.
Empowering Self-Care with Personalized Therapeutics
The philosophy at Hope Chiropractic & Yoga is based on an empowerment and self-care model. We want you to be proactive; therefore, specific solutions are offered so you can learn how to help yourself at home while also helping your practitioners help you better with how to best support your healing. With our sustainable solutions, you not only get out of pain faster and stay out of pain longer, you experience empowerment, inspiration and a renewed sense of hope with our self-care programs.
Private Yoga Sessions
Our private Yoga sessions are designed to rehabilitate injuries, prevent injuries and start or deepen your Yoga practice. Whether you are a nervous new beginner or an experienced Yogi, you will benefit from our safe and gentle, ancient and authentic Hatha Yoga that is geared toward your specific healthcare needs.
How Dr. Keneen Recovered From Her Accident
A Personal Account
When I was injured in a car accident, no one therapy was responsible for helping me heal my torn hip labrum that prevented me from walking, hiking, dancing and practicing yoga. When two doctors recommended surgery, I created a home-based self- care program and utilized yoga therapy, chiropractic and holistic therapies to heal my hip rather than have surgery. Today, I am surgery free and enjoy all my favorite activities once again. I am passionate about helping others reclaim their health, heal their injuries and enjoy their active lives through the following yoga infused chiropractic and healing modalities:
- Gentle chiropractic
- Yoga poses tailored to meet your specific healthcare needs
- Posture and body biomechanics correction
- Psoas muscle release techniques
- Muscle memory release, recovery and restoration techniques
- Low back, hip and sciatic pain and numbness rehabilitation programs
- Head, neck and shoulder pain and numbness rehabilitation programs
- Custom tailored therapeutic exercise to stabilize feet, knees and pelvis
- Neuro-emotional stress release techniques
- Mindful movement and breathing exercises
- Safely aligned stretch and flexibility techniques for all ages and body types
- Ergonomics – how to sit, work, stand and exercise pain-free
- Sleep enhancement technique
- Stress reduction and mood improvement protocols
Click here and get started today by setting up a free initial consult.