At Hope Chiropractic & Yoga, the breadth and depth of our care matches your specific health care needs. Our personalized, heart-oriented and non-forceful approach is custom designed to help solve your unique pain, stress, fatigue and sleep loss challenges. Guided by an emphatic intuition, we get to the root of the problem to facilitate both physical and emotional recovery that sustains over time. We’ll also teach you how to help solve your own back and neck issues through an at-home rehabilitation and posture correction program. We believe strongly in empowering and encouraging self-care so you don’t have to rely solely on practitioners for relief of symptoms. You’ll get out of pain faster and stay out of pain longer with our yoga infused chiropractic solutions.
Our Chiropractic Approach
We understand that by treating the whole body and mind optimal results occur. That’s why we take a holistic approach to your care. Misalignments of specific vertebra, also known as “subluxation,” lead to pain, stress, stiffness, fatigue and general health issues including compromised well-being and human potential. Additionally, postural stresses due to overlooked or unresolved physical, emotional or even spiritual challenges can cause significant problems. Most postural stresses are related to injury, trauma, grief and/or other personal situations that lock the body in a chronic “fight, flight or freeze” response. Reactionary patterns such as these often manifest themselves in chronic pain, stress, depression, anxiety, digestive issues, fatigue and loss of sleep.
Our comprehensive treatments address and alleviate unhealthy pain patterns, replacing them with an optimally functioning spine, muscular and nervous system that allows for freedom from pain, stress and fatigue and other health issues. Our treatments include the following:
- Gentle, hands-on chiropractic solutions that are guided by kinesiology – a muscle testing wisdom that eliminates guesswork and accelerates healing
- Leading edge, gentle chiropractic methods that relieve pain and are based on published, clinical research that supports subluxation care and human potential – these methods include, but are not limited to, Torque Release Technique and Network Spinal Analysis
- Auriculotherapy or needle-less acupuncture using micro-current stimulation on the auricule of the ear to reduce chronic pain and muscle spasm and restore balanced brain chemistry and endorphins
- Postural correction addressing and correcting body bio-mechanics that can be done at home for more immediate relief
- Gentle, therapeutic yoga and innovative rehabilitative exercises to reduce pain and stress, improve flexibility and strength and restore healthy physical, mental and emotional function and potential
- Myofascial and muscle release techniques to help the chiropractic adjustments hold longer
- Neuro-emotional stress release techniques for accelerated trauma recovery and optimal emotional ease
- Lifestyle adjustments such as diet, nutrition and “do-it-yourself” tips for reducing pain, inflammation and stress.
Click here and get started today by setting up a free initial consult.